Tuesday, October 7, 2008

October 2008 Kiddos update

No news on a travel date yet. We're guessing the 2nd week in Nov, but of course hoping for earlier.


I love my kids!



When my mom and sisters came to visit. Paige was so shy that she wouldn't leave the kitchen. So daddy went and sat with her. Isn't that a great color on Noel?! Oh, and notice Nona is holding pink bwankie in the background.


A few months ago we started a new bedtime routine which we all love. After cleaning up; Paige, Ethan, and I read 2 books. Then I put Paige to bed. Then Ethan, Ryan, and I play a game and have a snack. Here are pics of a game night and the sad faces the boys made when I won. Here is Ethan winning on another night.


2 Camping Trips with Friends!!
The first one just Daddy and Roo went:
Ethan loved the hikes and playing guitar with Gabe!



The second was spur of the moment with Jay, Hettie, and Evy and all 4 of us went. And yes that's Paigy lounging while eating dorritos. She loved camping! So much so that she just talked, and talked, and talked late into the night and started again before the sun came up. "Doggie Ni-Nights, Daddy Ni-Nights, Buddy Ni-Nights, Momma Ni-Nights" over and over and over and over and over . . . It had the rest of us in giggles
I
This picture makes me sad that we're moving away. Ethan and Evy have always, always gotten along when neither one plays with any other kiddos.


Oh and I have to include a pic of our newest tree. See that little stick clinging to the pole. Yep, when we return from China that should be our biggest tree!! It makes me giggle just thinking about it. It looks like something Ethan would collect on a hike.

1 comment:

Shawn and Amelia said...

Yay - an update!! As always, I love all the photos and your kiddos are absolutely adorable. Ethan and Evy having to say goodbye for awhile is a little sad... maybe they can be pen pals? :0)