March 2007
Paige just had her 2 month check up. We knew she was chunky but, this appt verified it. She was 14 lbs 11 oz (>95th %), 22 in (75%th), and her head was also 75th%. I think our family is copying Robin’s, Debi’s, and Daniella’s with tiny first kids and huge second kids. :) She is doing great. She is such an easy baby. She loves to talk, loves to talk, loves to watch big brother, and hates tummy time. She doesn’t fuss much at all. She sleeps very well in her crib next to our bed. She is still getting up 3 to 4 times a night, but I’m hoping she’s drop one of those before I have to go back to work on April 11th.
Paige just had her 2 month check up. We knew she was chunky but, this appt verified it. She was 14 lbs 11 oz (>95th %), 22 in (75%th), and her head was also 75th%. I think our family is copying Robin’s, Debi’s, and Daniella’s with tiny first kids and huge second kids. :) She is doing great. She is such an easy baby. She loves to talk, loves to talk, loves to watch big brother, and hates tummy time. She doesn’t fuss much at all. She sleeps very well in her crib next to our bed. She is still getting up 3 to 4 times a night, but I’m hoping she’s drop one of those before I have to go back to work on April 11th.
Ethan fingerpainting in the bathtub.
Ethan is also an easy kid. He loves his little sister. He hugs and kisses her all of the time. He loves to “read” his books, loves to mimic daddy, and loves to play at parks. He especially loves to climb at parks. He still has absolutely no interest in potty training, but we aren’t going to push the issue until he turns 3; and then only because we want him to go to preschool in the fall. J His favorite foods are still peas, chocolate milk, and lollipops. He talks non-stop and has the wildest imagination.

We all just got back from a week long trip to Roswell. Ryan, Holly, and I did some major painting to my mom’s house. Noel had the most tiring job, she watched Ethan. We all had a great time and I think my mom was very happy. Anyone who wants to see pics let me know. I’m going to upload them to our Kodak website.
-andrea
We all just got back from a week long trip to Roswell. Ryan, Holly, and I did some major painting to my mom’s house. Noel had the most tiring job, she watched Ethan. We all had a great time and I think my mom was very happy. Anyone who wants to see pics let me know. I’m going to upload them to our Kodak website.
-andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment